Welcome to ABS 2022!
Organized by Macao Convention and Exhibition Association and Co-organized by Bohai University, the 8th International Conference on Agricultural and Biological Sciences (ABS 2022) is scheduled to be held in Shenzhen, China as well as online during August 8th-11th, 2022. Considering the worldwide pandemic situation, ABS 2022 will be changed to virtual conference and will be held online via MS TEAMS only.
As an annual conference held successfully in Beijing, Shanghai, Qingdao, Hangzhou, Macau and online in the past 7 years, the 8th International Conference on Agricultural and Biological Sciences (ABS 2022) will be a valuable and important platform for inspiring international and interdisciplinary exchange at the forefront of Agricultural and Biological Sciences. The series of plenary speech, oral and poster presentations, workshops, discussions and networking events will keep participants engaged in learning and making new connections at ABS 2022.
ABS 2022 will bring together academicians, scientists, engineers and technologists etc. from all over the world, and we hope that you will take this opportunity to join us for academic exchange and visit the city of Shenzhen.
ABS 2022 Organizing Committee
1. Accepted full papers in the fields of biological, soil and environment science will be submitted to Scite Press for publication production and EI/Scopus database coverage;
2. Selected full papers based on scope and peer review results will get published in international Journals. Some of the journals are listed as below:
ABS & ABB 2021 Best Oral Presentation Award
Presented Title: Structure-function relationship of a cotton NAC transcription factor with regards to ABA and abiotic stress responses
Session 2: Dr. Jorge L. Folch-Mallol, Universidad Autónoma del Estado de Morelos, Mexico
Presented Title: Plant growth promoting activity mediated by several native fungal strains from Mexico isolated from a "milpa", a prehispanic agricultural technique
Session 3: Dr. Chandra Pal Singh, University of Rajasthan, India
Presented Title: MicroRNAs and their role in silkworm-virus interactions
Session 4: Assoc. Prof. Xiuying Liu, Bohai University, China
Presented Title: On-package smart sensing labels and application in aquatic products
Session 4: Dr. Seng Joe Lim, Universiti Kebangsaan Malaysia, Malaysia
Presented Title: Development of edible bird’s nest glycoprotein hydrolysates through enzymatic hydrolysis and its dehydration method
Session 5: Dr. Agustin Hernandez, Federal University of São Carlos, Brazil
Presented Title: Molecular mechanisms of fungicide-related abnormal sterols on membrane traffic
Session 6: Dr. Paul Cheng, The University of Melbourne, Australia
Presented Title: Use of precision agriculture technology to improve the estimation of livestock greenhouse gas emissions
Session 7: Prof. Md. Abdul Karim, University of Dhaka, Bangladesh
Presented Title: Diversity and seasonal dynamics of bioaerosols in capital city
Session 8: Dr. Atsuko Kimura, Tokyo Metropolitan Institute of Medical Science, Japan
Presented Title: Microglial DOCK8 and neurodegeneration
Session 9: Miss Shraddha Suyog Kulkarni, Sinhgad College of Engineering, India
Presented Title: Production of hydrophobins from white rot fungus pleurotus ostreatus
Session 9: Dr. Fengzheng Gao, Wageningen University, Netherlands
Presented Title: Can fucoxanthin be the next commercial microalgal product?
2. Considering the pandemic situation worldwide, ABS 2022 will change from offline in Shenzhen, China to a hybrid form of offline in Shenzhen, China and Online via MS TEAMS. 【21-03-2022】
3. Accepted papers from ABS 2021 were published in Bangladesh Journal of Botany (JCR IF 0.308) and have been indexed by Science Citation Index Expanded three weeks after publication. 【20-12-2021】
4. All accepted papers for ABS 2021 conference proceeding have been published online in IOP Conference Series: Earth and Environmental Science (EES) Volume 858. 【30-09-2021】
5. ABS 2021 was successfully held with about 200 participants joined online during August 9th-11th, 2021. 【25-09-2021】
Follow us on
Wechat: Linked in: