The vision of our congress is to engage the participants in meaningful session for the exploration on scientific advancements. In order for this model to succeed, speakers or the participants need to adhere to a set of instructions and guidelines.
1. Presentation Preparation
• You can record a video of PPT presentation, or show your face with high resolution as vivid as face-to-face presentation.
• The video uploaded should be in the format of .mp4 and time duration should be 10-15 mins;
How to record a video with PowerPoint
• The Video submission deadline is July 31st
and video would be updated on the conference website after pre-review and confirmation.
• The video PPT could design as you like with requirements as below:
√ The conference logo should be added to each PPT slide;
√ Title, presenter and affiliation information should be indicated in the first slide;
√ Each slide should be concise, uncluttered and readable from a distance; include only key words and phrases for visual reinforcement. Avoid lengthy
√ Attached is the PPT Sample
for your reference;
• Signed and stamped electronic presentation certificate would be issued via e-mail after the presentation is delivered;
2. Speaker Standards
Presentation Skills: Presentation would definitely a topic of importance during conference session. Speakers should rehearse well in advance for the successful presentation with time management.
No commercial Advertisement: No commercial advertisements are allowed during the session.
3. Best Video Presentations Selection
• Three best video presentations
will be selected based on the Likes
received on the website;
• This award consists of a certificate
and an award of 500 USD
(Paid with Paypal);
A best presentation will be selected based on the following items:
• Research Quality
• Presentation Performance
• Presentation Language
• PowerPoint Design
• All video presentations will be updated on the conference website;
• Audience could select best video presentations by clicking Like, and likes with the same IP would be counted only one time for each video presentation;
• 10 video presentations will be selected based on the number of ‘likes’ till September 5th;
• TPC members of ABS 2020 (Who will not deliver video presentation) will choose the best three video presentations among the 10 selected video presentations and results will be demonstrated on the website on September 8th;